- two shovels of rabbit manure (or any composted manure)
- Three to four shovels of weed free top soil.
- seeds from last years pumpkins.
- lots of water.
- mix manure and soil in 5 gallon bucket
- moisten with lots of water (think making mud pie)
- once you have a nice slurry add last year seeds.
- mix and mix and once you think its done mix some more for good measure
- enjoy with a good crusty bread
This is not a for eating.
This is for your garden.
- Once you have a nice slurry with the seeds dig a 3 to 4 inch wide trench in your garden.
- Shovel pumpkin soup in to the trench about a 2 to 3 inches deep.
- wash up and start your next project.
- Make sure you water well the next couple days .
Special thanks to my little assistants:
My littlest daughter Celeste